Firehouse listens Subs is known as a pioneer at the fast-casual restaurant chain and also the primary choice to relish hot specialty subs, salads, and also the very best meats, cheeses, and toppings. The most exceptional thing from Firehouse Subs listens would be the way that they steam meats and cheeses, releasing a rush of tastes and stuff that a serving. In an effort to continue to increase service to its own clients in addition to facing competitors in precisely the exact same industry, Firehouse listens Subs make the survey sweepstakes entitled Win $500 at Firehouse Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. Additionally, you’re going to be given a free medium drink with almost any sandwich or sub purchase on the next trip to Firehouse Subs listens. Simply talk about your adventure at this time and revel in the rewards.
- Every single person, per month, each email or mailing address, 1 entrance is permitted
- Entrant should be 16 years of age in the time of entrance and the citizens of 1 of 50 countries in US. Also meet the criteria for the citizens of Puerto Rico and Canada
- The workers of Firehouse listens Subs and relatives of Firehouse Subs employees and sponsor of the sweepstake aren’t qualified
The way to enter:
A) Complete survey and input on the Web:
- Visit the official survey website www.firehouselistens.com
- Find your reception and input the 18-digit Identification code and overall quantity of order to start the questionnaire.
- Answer all of necessary questions just by one as fair as you are able to
- Evaluate your pride predicated in your own latest trip in the restaurant
- Give your basic contact info and you will gain 1 entry to the sweepstakes
B) Mail-In entrance:
To put in without finishing questionnaire, Hand-print your name, address, town, day and night time phone numbers on a 3″x 5″ postcard and email them into the specified speech.
Grand Prize (per month): $500 Cash and absolutely free medium drink with almost any sandwich or sub purchase in your next trip to Firehouse listens Subs.
Around Firehouse Subs
Firehouse Subs is really a pioneer in the fast casual restaurant situated in US. Founded by former Fire Fighter Brothers Robin and Chris Sorensen on October 10, 1994 at Jacksonville, Florida. Firehouse Subs has started 44 countries and, Puerto Rico and Canada and more than compared to 1,135 franchise restaurants. The idea of the restaurant would be a firehouse which includes a customized mural that signify police and fire service exceptional to each restaurant city or community. The primary menus would be Submarine Sandwiches and Hot Subs that prepared with steam heated meats and olives, on a toasted sub roll.